Has there ever been a specific time in your life when you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior? Being a good person, going to church, being baptized—all of these actions are important, but they will not save you from sin or secure you a home in heaven. Jesus Christ is the Only Way to heaven. The Bible says…
All people are sinners.
- “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;” –Romans 3:23
- “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:” – Romans 3:10
The punishment for sin is death.
- “For the wages of sin is death...”– Romans 6:23
- “…it is appointed unto man once to die...” – Hebrews 9:27
God loves us and sent Jesus to take the punishment for our sin.
- “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” – John 3:16
- “…but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” – Romans 6:23
- “But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” – Romans 5:8
All we must do is accept God’s gift of salvation by asking Jesus to save us.
- “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” – Romans 10:9
- “For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” – Romans 10:10
- “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” – Romans 10:13
Would you like to accept Jesus as your own personal Savior right now? In your own words, pray something like this:
“Dear Jesus, I realize that I am a sinner and on my way to hell. I believe that You are the only One Who can save me. Please forgive my sins and come into my heart to be my Savior. Help me to live for You from this day forward. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
If you have any questions, or if you prayed and accepted Christ as a result of reading this webpage, we would love to hear from you. Please use the "Contact Us" tab on the left, and we will respond to your contact as soon as possible.